Personal Commitment from Our Attorneys
The law firm of SeiferFlatow delivers proven results in the fields of personal injury, wrongful death, worker’s compensation, DWI/DUI, traffic, criminal defense, and employment law. These results are driven by a personal commitment to each and every case and the dedication to go the distance for you as a client.
A personal commitment to each and every case is the backbone of our approach and results.
Adam M. Seifer and Mathew E. Flatow have been commended by their clients and industry peers for their case results and client service, combining a very personal approach to the practice of law with experience representing both individual and corporate interests.
You Are More Than a File and Case Number
At the law firm of SeiferFlatow, we are committed to putting you first and going the distance in order to achieve your goals. Putting you first and going the distance means:
- Never approaching law as if it were an assembly line and you a mere case number
- Never settling for the easy answer if our clients can get a better deal
- Treating every case based on its merits and every client as if you are family
- Your case will be always handled by an experienced attorney
Compare Our Results, Reviews, and Testimonials
- Return all client calls diligently
- Provide communication so that you are always informed as to the status of your case
- Always explain the law and your options in a way that is easy to understand so that you can make the best decision
Adam M. Seifer and Mathew E. Flatow are proven professionals who have earned accolades from both peers and clients for their service and results. Both attorneys have impressive client ratings. Often interviewed and featured by local media, their practice areas and experience include worker’s compensation, personal injury, wrongful death, DWI/DUI, traffic, criminal defense, and employment law representation.
Accessibility, a centrally located office, and personal appointments
The law firm of SeiferFlatow offers the following benefits to you as a potential client:
- A convenient and easily accessible office with ample parking located in Charlotte’s historic Myers Park neighborhood right off Providence Road, less than five minutes from uptown
- The experience of a seasoned trial attorney for each and every case who is willing to go the distance in pursuit of your interests
Friendly and customer driven staff available to make sure you have a pleasant experience.
Reader’s Choice Best of Charlotte 2014 Award
SeiferFlatow, PLLC is proud to announce that we have been selected as one of the best law firms in the Charlotte Observer’s Readers’ Choice Best of Charlotte 2014 Award. We would like to thank our clients, peers and all people who voted for us. We are greatly honored to receive this award. Our attorneys and staff always aim to provide the very highest levels of service to Charlotte residents, and our commitment to our clients is total.
The SeiferFlatow Scholarship
SeiferFlatow, PLLC is proud to offer a scholarship to one J.D. student with a demonstrable interest in helping injured plaintiffs. We understand that the cost of law school is a burden to many students and we’re offering $2,500 to ease that strain for a student who is dedicated to defending those who have been wronged. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why the future of personal injury and workers’ compensation law is important to you by May 1, 2015. You must be a US citizen or legal resident and a full-time J.D. student to apply.
Please direct all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.